Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Teenager in the house

Jason just had his 13th birthday. I can't believe I have two teenagers now. Boy I'm starting to feel old. We celebrated his birthday a few days early & Jason wanted to go bowling for his birthday party, so he invited his friends Austin & Jeremy. First we had pizza, cake & ice cream before we left & Jason opened his presents. He got money from Austin & an XBox controller from Jeremy. Then we drove to Fat Cats in Provo, the have bowling & and arcade. I don't think any of those boys have been bowling before (or at least for a long time) because they were mostly throwing gutter balls. But I think they had a lot of fun. Then they played lots of arcade games. I mostly had to keep an eye on Adam, he really liked the driving arcade game, he just wanted to play with the steering wheel & push all the buttons. After we went bowling we came home & the boys had a sleepover & stayed up till 2am. Santa Clause came to our neighborhood on the firetruck with sirens and all & woke everyone up, they all ran outside to get their candy from Santa, this is a yearly tradition here in our city & it's really nice that they do it. On Jason's real birthday we let him stay home from school & then Tad met Jason & I at the Olive Garden for lunch, we got the soup, salad & breadstick deal it was so yummy, but Jason didn't like the soup very much, he liked everything elso though. That night Dayna had a Christmas choir concert, it was so awesome, I can't believe how good they are. Oh, Jason couldn't wait till after the concert to open his presents, so we let him open them before, he got a new fishing pole from Tad & I , Dayna got him a tackle box to go with it. Ryan got him a new X-Box Game. I think he had a really good birthday. Here are some pictures of the party.

1 comment:

Anderton Family said...

Happy Birthday Jason! I'm glad you had a good birthday. I especially loved that picture of Adam driving. He is such a cute kid!