
Then we told the kids they all had to sleep in Jason's room, we used to always do that when I was a kid, it was so fun to stay up talking & guessing what we would be getting for Christmas. We told Dayna to call us with her cell phone when they woke up, so we could come & get them when we were ready. I woke Adam up & got the video camera ready. Then we headed upstairs to get the kids. We told them that Santa had come to Dayna's room first. Santa brought her a new dresser.

She was so excited that it has a mirror, now the boys won't complain about her hogging the bathroom all the time.
Then we told the kids that Santa had come to Ryan's room next, a few months ago he wanted to move down to the basement so he wouldn't have to share with Jason. But he never would sleep down there because it was too cold & his mattress was uncomfortable. So Santa brought him a new mattress, a space heater & a lamp. He
also inherited Dayna's old dresser.
He's been sleeping down there every night now & says it's warm & cozy.
Next we let the kids open their presents, here's what they looked like before they opened them.

Here are pictures of them with some of their presents, I didn't take very many pictures, I mostly used the vid
e
o camera, but here's what I got.


We are so grateful for all that we were able to give & receive this year.
I am looking forward to the new year & starting over, even though 2008 was mostly a good year. I can't wait to set new goals, & try to be a better person than this year.
Happy New Year everyone!
3 comments:
You are sooo lucky to have a friend help you with your blog. You always have the CUTEST headers! I am so jealous! I want to copy you again!!!:)Did you guys get a new TV?
Tad got a flat screen tv by earning points at work & then ordering from their catalog. It has an awesome picture.
Annette, your blog is so cute!! I just read a ton and hope I can check in on you lots to see what you guys are up to. You can come to ours too if you want, it's www.cmm2001.blogspot.com. I am really going to miss you...thanks for your friendship!!
Post a Comment