We celebrated Tad's 40th birthday this past month, it was 3 days of party party party, we had a family bir

thday party on his real birthday (the 19th) I made Tad his favorite dinner which is fried chicken & mashed potato's, for dessert we had cherry pie. Tad got a new fishing pole & some flies, he loved it. The next day was Tad's day off so we let Dayna stay home from school to watch Adam so we could could go out. We went to see the new James Bond movie, it was such a guy movie, if you know what I mean. Then we went to lunch at the Olive Garden, we had the soup, salad & breadstick deal, they had this new soup with chicken dumplings in it, it was sooo yummy. Friday we invited some of our friends from our West Valley neighborhood & Tad's bishopric here for a party. It was so much fun to visit with everyone. Tad sometimes feels like he doesn't have any friends, so I wanted to prove him wrong. We know that any of these people would do anything for us. I am so grateful to have friends & family who love & care about us. Here are some pictures of the cake I made him & some of the people who came.






No comments:
Post a Comment