Monday, December 22, 2008

Let it Snow!

Last week we were all complaining about how it didn't feel like Christmas time because there wasn't any snow & it was warm outside. I guess we shouldn't have complained because now it won't stop snowing. It's is so pretty, but I sure hate driving in it, I wish there was a way for it to snow without getting on the roads, like maybe they could put heaters under the pavement so it would melt immedietly. The kids are having a blast playing in it, they've already gone sledding & today they are making snow forts so they can have a snow ball fight. Adam kept looking out the window at the kids & the snow, so I bundled him up & took him outside. He kept walking where Dayna had just shoveled, it was really cute. I gotta go get some goodies made for the neighbors & get some presents wrapped today. I love this time of year! Here's some pictures I took.




1 comment:

Alicia said...

Hi there! I was at my moms and saw your cute little family Christmas Card!! Wow. Your kids are so grown up.... and you and Tad look the same as 15 years ago!
My mom and I send our love.

Hope you have a great new year.