Ryan turned 12 on October 20th. He invited two friends over and we went to Trafalga. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures there. But here are a few at the house before we left.



Ryan was also made a Deacon. I am so proud of him. We really appreciate all the the friends and family that came to support him.
Halloween 2010. Here are some fun pictures from Halloween this year!










I forgot to take pictures of Jason and Ryan in their costumes. Dayna and Jason both helped out with our city Haunted house, they both looked pretty scary.Thanksgiving 2010
Thanksgiving was awesome this year! We went up to my sister's house in Idaho. We were worried we wouldn't be able to get there, because of the big snow storm. But luckily we made it there safely. We were able to stay the whole weekend and relax. Malinda always does such a good job at decorating. She makes it look like Martha Stewart was there. The food was delicious too. The kids had fun with their cousins, they played in the back yard and made snow fort . It was really cold, I couldn't believe they wanted to be out there. Also Uncle Ron took them sledding and pulled them behind the truck, they had a blast. Us girls made a cute craft together, it was really fun, even though I have no talent for it. Saturday we watched the BYU , UTAH game, we are huge BYU fans and they are UTE fans, so it's always fun. I made some BYU cookies and Malinda made some red and white floats. We tried not to eat each others treats. BYU should have totally won that game--such controversy. Oh well there's always next year!
Here's some fun pictures from Thanksgiving.




No comments:
Post a Comment