December was a crazy month as usual. First we celebrated Jason's 15th Birthday. I checked him out of school and we went to the mall, and let Adam see Santa. Then we went to the church distribution center, He wanted new scriptures with his name on it. I was so happy that's what he wanted for his present from us. That weekend he had a pizza and movie party at our house. He had about 8 friends or so, that came. They played they candy bar game where you wrap the candy bar up several times and then they try to roll doubles on the dice, then they have to wear gloves and try to open the candy bar. They get so competitive, it's pretty funny to watch. They also played a game call curses, and had so much fun being silly. Then they ate pizza and watched the movie Despicable Me. I attempted to make a BYU cake,but it really didn't turn out very well, but hey it tasted good, that's all that matters right? When it was present time he got mostly candy and money from his friends, he was very happy. Here's a few pictures I took.






Allmon Christmas Party.
December 23rd we had our annual Allmon Christmas Party at Anthony's house this year. It was so much fun to get together,we had a yummy ham dinner. Then with much begging we finally got the kids to do the Nativity Scene, they think they are getting to old for it. Whatever! It was really cute though. Then we opened presents, that is always crazy, but we all had a lot of fun. I love my family!







CHRISTMAS!
We had a great Christmas this year. Despite the fact we didn't have a lot of money to spend this year. It all worked out ok somehow. I wish I didn't stress myself out so much every year. It always turns out great. Dayna's favorite presents were her clothes and her own keys to the cars. Jason's favorite presents was his Xbox hard drive and his Hummer remote control. Ryan's favorite presents were his cell phone and his Monster truck remote control. Adam's favorite presents was his Buzz Lightyear that he asked Santa for. My favorite presents were my black boots I got from Tad and my brown boots I got from my sister. Tad's favorite present was his new watch and his camp stove. Here are some pictures of Christmas Eve and morning.










Happy New Year!
We went to an awesome New Years Eve party! We had so much fun eating yummy food and playing a game called hand and foot, it was so fun. Dayna & Jason went to a New Years Eve dance at Midnight they had balloons drop and then they served breakfast to everyone, pretty cool I thought. Adam and Ryan came to the party with us and played with the other kids, they had a good time shooting each other with Nerf guns. New Years day our friends the Dukes came over and played American Idol Karaoke with us, it was so fun! I am so excited for this new year and all that it will bring.












No comments:
Post a Comment