Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dayna's Prom & Birthday

Dayna has has quite the exciting month. She got to go to prom with her friend Jordan. For the "day date" ( we never did that when I was in high school) Her group picked her up at 8am to go eat breakfast and play games and one of the boys houses. They brought her back home about 1pm and said they would be picking her up to get pictures done at 4pm. My friend Loretta helped me do Dayna's hair and make-up. She did such a great job on both. The dance was held at a really fancy restaurant in Sandy called Lacaii (i think that's how u spell it). They had a really nice dinner also. Dayna said it was so beautiful there and she had such a great time with all her friends.

My beautiful Dayna,
makes me want to cry , my little girl is growing up too fast

Dayna and her date Jordan
Dayna's prom group
I love the backdrop they used for these pictures.





Dayna also celebrated her 17th birthday, I have to keep saying that to myself over and over, cause I can't hardly believe it! On her birthday I took her out for breakfast at Denny's she got the free Birthday Grand Slam. Then we went shopping and Dayna picked out a really cute shirt and necklace. She changed into it before I dropped her off at school. That night we had a little family party for her, she got a box to with little drawers to put all her jewelry in. She also got the movie "The Blind Side". We had chocolate cake and Dayna's favorite ice cream, cookie dough. Friday night she invited her friends over for a movie party. Thanks to Tad we had plenty of pizza. The kids talked and played with the balloons for a little while and then they went upstairs to watch the movie. It was a little crowded, but I think they all had a good time.

I am so happy that Dayna' has such good friends.

1 comment:

Anderton Family said...

Dayna looks so pretty. I'm glad she had a good time at prom. I am still jealous she got to go to that restaurant and I haven't!