Thursday, March 18, 2010

Home Makeover

So we have been really busy lately, painting and re-decorating our main floor. I'd like to say a HUGE THANK-YOU to my sister-in-law Jeanie and my brother Anthony for all of their help. I couldn't have done it without them. I took some before and after pictures so you can see the drastic change.

This is my old front room, with exception of the slip cover on the couch, here's Adam on the old couch . I only had this picture of Dayna in front of the piano wall, but you can still see what it looked like.
This is my new living room I love it!


Here's some pictures of my old apple kitchen


This is my new kitchen. No that brick is not wallpaper , Jeanie hand-painted these bricks one by one. It looks so real, I love it!

I could only find this picture of Tad holding baby Adam, in our old bedroom, but you can see that it used to be red and yellow.
This is my new bedroom, I love the comforter the most, it's this really soft micro-suede and it is soo warm and cozy.
This summer we are going to start working on getting the upstairs re-done. Should be fun!

4 comments:

The Wies Family said...

It looks great! I am jealous of your brick mural in the kitchen and I totally want a giant shelf for my front room.

The Obstinant Family said...

I love your new makeover on your home. I can't believe someone painted those bricks, they look so real. Awesome!

leah said...

Wow, you guys did so good. I'll have to call you over when I'm ready to remodel someday.

Anderton Family said...

Looks great! Glad to see your trim is white again.;)Good job!