Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easter 2010

Well I'm always a little behind getting stuff on my blog, but better late than never. So our Easter was great this year. First we dyed about 50 eggs for the Easter Bunny to hide in our house. Adam loved it, he just wanted egg after egg. He wasn't happy when they were all done. Saturday we went up to Tad's parents house to have dinner and an Easter Egg Hunt. It was nice to see the family again and the kids still like doing the Easter Egg hunt, even though they are getting older. The Easter Bunny has to be pretty creative in hiding the eggs, so it's not too easy. We had a ham and turkey with all the fixin's for dinner. Yum. Easter Sunday the kids looked all over the house for eggs, Adam makes holiday's so much fun, he kept saying "I found one" and he would get so excited every time. The whole week after Easter he kept looking for eggs in the house, it was really cute. I love when Easter falls on General Conference, we had to record Saturdays and watch them on Sunday. I don't know how much my kids heard of it, but it was awesome and it helped me focus more on the true meaning of Easter.


Here's all the kids dying eggs.
Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma's house
The Easter Bunny came!

1 comment:

Anderton Family said...

Wow! It must have been a long time since I've seen you guys. I barely recognized Jason in that picture outside. I can't believe how old he looks! When did that happen? And where have I been?