Tonight we went to the movie night at the school & watched Kung Fu Panda , it was hilarious! The kids had a great time, even Adam watched part of it, but mostly he tried to climb over everyone, it was really fun. I think we have to buy that one for Christmas. I can't believe Thanksgiving & Christmas are so close. It looks like we are having Thanksgiving at my house this year, it will be a lot of work, but hey at least we get all the left-overs. I am really looking forward to Christmas this year, expecially because Adam will be so fun, I don't know how we are going to keep him away from the Christmas tree though, we might have to only decorate the top half. This next week is Tad's 40th birthday, we are having some friends over for pizza & ice cream, it should be lots of fun. I'll make sure & take pictures (I bought some new batteries).
Oh, in my last blog I said I tell you what happened at the dance we chaperoned. It was so fun because when I walked in, Dayna saw me & came up to me with her arms folded, looking mad & asked what I was doing there. I said we were there to spy on her & make sure she was being good, she rolled her eyes & walked away with her friend. She didn't dance with anyone almost the whole night until the last half hour, then she danced with two guys. It's so weird to watch your daughter dancing a slow dance with a boy. But it was cute. She said we made her nervous by watching her though. She's glad there aren't any more dances at our Stake center for awhile.
My Favorite Film Makers/Actors/Directors
11 years ago
2 comments:
I've got to rent that movie. I bet my kids would love it. Sounds like you guys have been doing some fun things.
I can't wait for Thanksgiving. I feel like I haven't seen you in such a long time. It will be a fun weekend. I'm so excited to see Twilight with you!
Post a Comment