Thursday, July 2, 2009

Family Reunion

We just had an awesome Family Reunion this past weekend. We met at a nice park in Kaysville.
My mom has two sisters and so this reunion was for them and their families It's was fun to catch up with my cousins and aunts and everyone. It's always amazing to see how much the kids grow every year. All 6 of us kids in my family were there with our children, we haven't all been together in a few years so it was nice to see everyone. We all had a good time together, they had a trivia contest on my grandparents, to see how much we knew about them, I learned some new things about them. We also played beach volleyball, basketball and there was a big waterfight and of course lots of food. I wish I had taken more pictures, but this is what I got.










Aunt Esther, Aunt Mary, Mom














These are my siblings and my mom
Randy, Me, Mom, Malinda,
Jeremy, Zach, Anthony














Ron (brother in law) & Tad
Notice the hats.













Brother Anthony & his son Aaron












Uncle Mark










All the grandkids
Dayna, Zoe, Alex, Eric, Austin, Courtney, Dakota
Ryan, Jason, Adam, Tyler, Aaron, Jordan, Breanna












cousins, Julia, Lora, Alicia






The whole family
Back row: Randy, Zoe, Jeremy, Jeanie, Anthony, Aaron, Mom, Tad, Me, Dayna, Malinda, Ron
Front row:Breanna, Dakota, Eric, Alex, Zach, Jason, Adam, Austin, Courtney, Jordan, Tyler





Me and my cousin Lesa








My sister Malinda and I

































































































































4 comments:

Anderton Family said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe I haven't looked at mine yet. I forgot about it until I saw your post. That picture of Ron and Tad cracks me up with their hats!

Alicia said...

Laura was making me laugh so hard... I don't know if you heard what she was saying while you were taking those pictures and I'm not sure I should say it where everyone can read it... I'm laughing just thinking about it. I love Laura!!
We have such an awesome family. I really had a great time with all my cousins I only wish the reunion lasted longer! It was great to see you. Love ya!

Alicia said...

Sorry, I spelled Lora wrong.. (just in case Lora reads this) BTW, did you notice my little baby is giving you the "boost" you were concerned about. LOL!

The Wies Family said...

Family reunions are the best. It looks like you all had a lot of fun.