Friday, March 6, 2009

My little Musician

Jason has been learning to play the Clarinet at school this year. He brought it home to practice one day. Adam kept trying to take it away from him, so we let him have it for a few minutes. It was so cute cause the clarinet is bigger than he is. He also tried to play it by blowing in it and saying ooooh, ooooh, oooh. It was so adorable I had to put these pictures on here.

2 comments:

Anderton Family said...

You are such a Brat! Do you know how spoiled you are? Your blog is SOOOOOOOO DANG CUTE!!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!! I WANT ONE JUST LIKE IT! I can't believe your going on your trip this weekend! Did you get your tickets yet? I'm so excited for ours, I can hardly stand it!

Olga Clark said...

cute cute, you guys are so spoiled to go to Disney Land...I am delouse