Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sweet 16

Well, I can't believe it but I have a 16 year old daughter now, how scary is that? Dayna wanted to have a boy/girl party of course so she invited 3 girls & 3 boys to her party. The 3 girls came, but only one of the boys, it was her favorite boy so it was good. We had everybody meet here where we had cake and ice cream. Dayna wanted a pink cake with polka-dots, we used white and brown chocolate chips and turned them upside down to make the dots. After they were done eating we opened presents. We were then on our way to Trafalga, none of the kids had ever been there I don't think so they were all excited to go. Dayna didn't want me to stay and hang out with them, I don't know why aren't I cool? So I just when in and paid for them, as I was leaving Devin (Dayna's boyfriend) put his arm around Dayna and told me not worry and that he would take of my daughter. Boy did that FREAK me out! I told them just to call me when they were done, and I left. 8 hours later they finally wanted me to come get them it was about 10pm, they were all starving so we stopped at Wendy's on the way home. Dayna said they had a ton of fun, it was the best birthday party she's ever had. On Monday her real birthday I checked her out of school at lunch time and we went to the Olive Garden, it was sooo yummy. Then I took her to Walmart , she wanted to get her nails done. She has never had nails, cause she always bites them. This nice asian guy did a french manicure for her and they look really nice. That night we had one of her favorite meals, BBQ Pork Chops and for dessert we had cherry cobbler. It was a great day. Now that Dayna is sixteen she has already been on a date, she went to MORP at the school Saturday night with Devin. They had a great time. I know they got pictures, so when we get them back I will post them.

1 comment:

The Wies Family said...

Happy sweet 16 Dayna! What a fun time!