I am so proud of Dayna, she has been working on earning her Young Woman Medallion for the last 4 years. She completed the requirements this past year and got her Medallion. Our Stake Young Woman leaders decorate the church gym super nice, they had beautiful decorations & the tables were decorated so nice. They invite all the girls, their parents, the ward Young woman's presidents & the Bishops. The ward young women leaders serve the dinner to their own ward table. The food was delicious. Then we all went in the chapel where they had the program and gave each a girl a gift, it was a crystal with Christ in the middle, it is really nice.
Then we went back into the gym for dessert, it was very yummy also. Then I went picture crazy and go

t lots of pictures of Dayna and various leaders. Here are some of them.



5 comments:
Those are such cute pictures of you and Dayna! Sounds like it was a very nice program. Good job Dayna!
Congrats! I'm so proud of you Dayna!!
You should be proud! That's great!!
Good for you Dayna! Hooray!
I love the blog, it's so cute! What a fun night we all had, and Dayna looked so pretty!! She is a great girl!
Post a Comment