Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Just Bragging

I just wanted to brag about Ryan. He has worked really hard over the past 3 yrs in scouts. And last Tuesday he earned his Webelos Rank Advancement, his Religious Square Knot and his Arrow of Light. We had an awesome pack meeting, where " Jungle Safari" was the theme. The leaders decorated the stage with all kinds of animals and they played cool "jungle music" in the background. There were four boys that got the Arrow of Light that night. They did this really awesome ceremony where they gave the boys an Indian Head dress with a few small feathers in it. Then they told a story (which I can't remember all of) but they gave each boy a different color feather for each thing like faith and courage etc. Then they had them walk across this yellow bridge to the 11 yr old scouts and their leaders who were waiting on the other side. It was so cool. I took some pictures, but as usual the quality is terrible. I really need to get a better camera. But you can still kinda see what it was like. My mom came so there's a picture of her and Ryan. We also invited our Home teacher, Brent Beckstrom and his wife Debbie. We are so proud of Ryan.

No comments: